Saturday 18 January 2020

Rollo

Dragonborn Bard 

My name is Rollo, just Rollo, at the age of 25, I have grown up for a while now and I know one and the other. I love music, entertainment, poems and everything that has to do with art. I am a male-looking dragonborn, and I sometimes enjoy feminine attention. Certainly if they have a beautiful singing voice just like me. 

 I am a member of the Slitz guild and within the guild I am a known Bard. My dish of choice is pork, ... hmmhmm a nice piece of bacon that goes with everything, and cooked or not. To waste time, I like to play on my instrument instruments and sometimes sing a fitting song for my fellow adventurers. But sometimes I also sing songs at the worst moments possible which can lead to bad situations of course. 

With my long red robe, leather pants and purple shirt I am not to be missed in a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment